If you are connected to the call center industry, one way or the other, you must be familiar with Asterisk Integration with SugarCRM. Today many clients from a customer-facing business industry demand Asterisk Integration in their CRM solutions. This integration provides valuable features to support Customer Relationship Management through a cost-effective telephonic solution. The list of its amazing features including:
- Click to call functionality.
- Incoming popup displaying caller name, number and last communicated message.
- Call monitoring.
- Note-taking feature.
- Follow-up task creation option.
- In-built activities bar (Showing list of recent activities)
- Leads, Contacts, and Accounts can be created from a popup.
- Automatic Call for leads, contacts, and accounts only if the number already exists.
- Voice recording facility.
- Call transfer or call hang-up functionality from the popup window.
- Automated call logging (online and offline).
- Call Analytics.
Asterisk Integration with SugarCRM is active in serving the Customer Representatives (CR), but their services are not confined to “Call Centers” alone. There are a number of other domains enjoying the benefit of both. Morever, the click-to-call feature in SugarCRM allows users to provide quick response to all customer queries and deliver personalized customer experiences.
If you’re looking for more SugarCRM Integrations, check out our SugarCRM Plugins. Get in touch if you don’t find what you’re looking for and we’ll schedule a FREE Business Analysis to help you find the perfect solution.