The QA Test Automation Engineer is responsible for ensuring quality and sustaining efforts for applications and platforms. QA Test Automation Engineer will be responsible for developing, creating, and executing test plans and test cases. He/She will interface directly with the project teams, representing all aspects of QA for the project. The QA Test Automation Engineer is responsible for managing day-to-day communications with project team members.
- Design, develop and maintain automation test plans, test scripts for Unit, Black box, stress and performance testing and execute them to ensure systems meet the expected requirements.
- Responsible for providing Test Automation services for multiple products and applications.
- Flexible in using different testing tools and processes.
- Work on multiple projects on demand.
Essential Skills Required:
- Experience as a QA Automation Engineer
Strong experience with Automated Test Tools, preferably Selenium, LoadRunner, QTP etc.
- Automation Testing Experience on Web applications.
- Understanding of Unit, Functional, System, Performance, Technical and Operational testing and the tools utilized.
- Strong Understanding of SDLC and QA life cycle.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Experience in Databases and SQL.
Experience Required: 3+ years