Odoo is a comprehensive open source enterprise resource planning (ERP) software made up of an integrated suite of business modules, including customer relationship management (CRM), e-commerce, accounting, billing, inventory management, project management, warehouse management, financial management, manufacturing and purchasing. These modules aim to efficiently and seamlessly communicate with each other to exchange information.
Similarly, Magento is also an eCommerce platform built on open source technology which provides online merchants with a flexible shopping cart system, as well as control over the aesthetic, content and functionality of their online store. Magento offers powerful marketing, search engine optimization, and catalog-management tools.
Odoo Magento Integration unites the power of two highly recognized open-source platforms to provide a seamless experience for customers. Magento, a top platform across B2B ecommerce, when combined with the exemplary distinct features of Odoo, can surge ahead in providing a great user experience. Odoo Magento Integration brings in the power of the platform that has numerous in-built applications for Sales, Operations, Marketing, eCommerce into Magento thereby enhancing the power of the modern eCommerce retailer.
Why Is The Integration Of Odoo and Magento Significant, and How Does It Help?
The Odoo Magento integration is necessary due to a plethora of reasons. Firstly, As a business grows, the amount of data becomes larger and larger making it increasingly difficult to manage. With the Odoo Magento integration, online merchants can automate their necessary business processes and eliminate the need for manual data entry in Odoo. This is done by enabling bi-directional data exchange between both platforms.
Essentially, the Odoo Magento integration helps store owners with synchronization of their product catalog, sales orders, invoices, and much more. In fact, by integrating Odoo to Magento , online merchants are given the opportunity to take advantage of both platforms by simplifying and automating the data management process.
What Does The Integration of Odoo Magento Accomplish?
This integration not only saves time, it also instantly synchronizes your catalogues, orders, customers, and inventory data from your online store/stores in Magento to Odoo. With this integration, eCommerce business owners can manage most of their operations from Odoo itself. As a result, they’re not require to have to constantly log in and store their data in multiple platforms
Features of Odoo Magento Integration
- Bidirectional Product Sync: Products can be edited, updated, deleted with bidirectional synchronization along with the product description and product category.
- Import Orders and its management: All the orders will be automatically transported from Magento to Odoo. Moreover, any changes in the status of the order will also get easily synchronized in real-time.
- Manage Customer Database: All the customer data will automatically be imported to Odoo from Magento. Additionally, if any new customers decide to register to the Magento or Odoo websites, their data will also be synchronized bi-directionally.
- Manage Price and Inventory: If the price of the inventory or a certain product is updated, it will automatically get synchronized between Odoo and Magento.
- Manage Invoices: Invoices can be created on both Odoo and Magento panels while being simultaneously synchronized Bi-directionally.
- Tax Mapping: All information regarding taxes will get synced from Odoo to Magento, resulting in the tax mapping being done automatically.
- Reduce Manual Work: Simple jobs like manually importing or exporting an excel sheet can simply be done automatically through the Odoo Magento integration, potentially saving time and allowing employees to be more productive.
- Single Sign-In: An admin of the website is only required to sign in once and will be given access to both platforms.
This integration can certainly help eCommerce business owners who are looking to significantly reduce labor work and optimize their business processes. Merging Odoo with Magento is a propulsive move that can enhance your operations by giving you access to a large amount of invaluable data. The integration gives users a bird’s eye view of the data, helping them make informed high-level decisions for their business.
However, who you choose to help you implement this integration matters. Selecting an ERP partner that has the experience and expertise to guide you to your best solutions, as well as the knowledge necessary for this to succeed, is key to attain positive results.
Rolustech is an Odoo Expert firm and has completed several projects in Odoo CRM Migration, Customization, Implementation, and more. Contact us now for a FREE Business Analysis. We will be glad to assist you!