SugarCRM vs Salesforce®

By
792 views

     If you’re trying to find a CRM system for your business, you’ve probably already encountered the giant CRM vendor Salesforce. No doubt, it is a major player but ask yourself – is it the right choice for YOUR business? Is it the one? As your choice of CRM is critical to your business success, just don’t run into making a hasty decision.

     While Salesforce certainly brags a lot about their brand name, according to Gartner they merely have a 15% market share. The remaining 85% is full of strong competitors that are continuously making Salesforce worried. Just look at SugarCRM. More and more customers are switching to Sugar today because we invest more in our customers’ success by providing the most value in the market.

     Salesforce products often come with some notable issues such as hidden cost (Infographic here), complexity, and lack of control. We know this because a sizable number of Sugar customers used to be Salesforce customers. As Salesforce built their platform in a closed format, it is unfriendly and expensive for their customers. In fact, there is zero choice in how users deploy and manage the system.

     By delivering smart affordable solutions, Sugar has been able to make a sharp dent on the armor of Salesforce. Leading publications such as CRM Magazine, InfoWorld and eWeek praise Sugar for its ease-of-use, flexibility and open design. Along with the ability to design your own CRM, it offers multiple choices with regards to deployment, hosting, and enhancement – hence, more control to the customers.

     Unlike Salesforce, Sugar’s open source architecture has more room for flexibility and creativity. It is well-equipped to be more responsive to the actual needs and requirements of different businesses. It allows companies to easily integrate their customer-facing business processes in order to build more profitable relationships. For example, Sugar aligns your sales and marketing team to deliver a consistent message throughout the entire customer journey. As a result of this, companies enjoy more variations and options in conducting meaningful business with their customers.

     If it is more innovative and flexible, it is obviously going to be more expensive right? Well, no. SugarCRM offers the best all-around value for any CRM solution that is available in the market right now. Its subscription rates are easy on the pocket and you get the maximum value for all your money. In fact, its operating costs often come in at less than half of Salesforce.

(To read a complete comparison you can check out: Hidden Costs, Watch Out!)

     Also, SugarCRM offers unlimited customization and integration of third party applications which leads to robust business growth. Every element of Sugar is available for code-level inspection by a developer and can be augmented and replaced as deemed appropriate for your organization. Therefore, Sugar brings far more value and control to the business as compare to Salesforce.

     Any CRM you choose, be it Sugar or Salesforce or any other, it should meet your business needs. No two CRMs are alike, and your business processes and the language you use with customers are unique as well. It is only most valuable when it is framed in terms of a particular business requirement. Just ask your CRM provider whether it is tailored to meet your needs or not? They might hesitate but we will not because our product is just for you.

You can also contact here for a FREE CRM Consultation session.

 

In its decade long Journey, Rolustech has helped more than 500 firms across the globe in successfully implementing CRM solutions including SugarCRM, SuiteCRM and X2Engine. Contact us here for CRM customizationCRM integration, CRM Training and CRM Support.  

 

Need Help? Get Free Consultation


captcha

Please leave this field empty.

Get in touch



captcha

Please leave this field empty.

Contact Information

Latest Tweets