Sugar is the sweetest CRM software out there in the market. It helps you form meaningful relationships with your customers by providing personalized customer service. If you want to learn the recipe to cultivate strong customer relationships, you will have to use Sugar; it’s a key ingredient.
We have already covered how we have helped our clients overcome diverse challenges from healthcare, finance, manufacturing, and retail by providing a highly customized Sugar solution. In this post, we will share the success stories of our clients from different industry verticals.
In the summer of 2005, Owen James was established to provide a platform for strategic engagement within the financial sector where visionaries in the industry could discuss and understand the business and investment issues that were affecting the entire industry. To achieve its aims, the company arranges events which provide vision and inspiration for the future.
As an event management company, Owen James was organizing several events throughout the year but the main problem they were facing was that they had to manually create lists to send invites for each event which was costing them time, money and effort. Moreover, Owen James’ employees were using raw email and excel sheets so there was the risk of data getting duplicated.
- Customized SugarCRM Implementation
- Deduplication and Migration of data from legacy system
- Strategy to increase user adoption
- Integration with Blaze CMS
MPower Energy is an energy services and solutions company that merges the power of the general energy grid with the flexibility and services of a private ESCO. Today it is one of the highest-rated energy providers in the tri-state area, directly purchasing and supplying energy to thousands of residential and commercial clients.
When Mr. Sam Yarmush, the Software Project Manager of MPower Energy approached Rolustech, he described that MPower needed a powerful Case Management solution along with other modifications in the system to integrate their business processes with the CRM. Rolustech ran some discovery sessions with MPower’s team before suggesting them a customized Sugar solution. This involved a completely customized case management system and extensive modifications in the Accounts, Customers and Invoices modules.
- A robust Case Management System
- Workflow automation
- A new customer’s module
- Customized invoices and history modules
- Sub-panel customization
Based in New Zealand, MyAgent is a full-service photography and real estate marketing company. With a team of architectural photographers, it assists vendors and their agents to market their properties to their best potential.
MyAgent was using a legacy system to maintain its customer database and to manage all its business operations. Moreover, it heavily relied on Xero for all its accounting needs. Using manual processes like spreadsheets had a negative impact on the business performance as it wasted precious time of the employees performing repetitive tasks such as manual data entry. The management at MyAgent was looking for software that came with automation so that their business operations could be carried out smoothly.
- Sugar was integrated with Xero. This SugarCRM integration syncs contacts and records bidirectionally.
- All customer invoices from Xero can be viewed in Sugar’s Accounts and Contacts modules.
- The calendar module was customized to show all the meetings, tasks, reminders and calls associated with their Clients, Accounts, Leads, and Opportunities.
- Custom reports were built to deliver managers a unified view of all key information including the set targets and performance assessment data.
Indiana Memorial Group
Indiana Memorial Group (IMG) owns and operates 10 cemeteries and 2 funeral homes throughout Indiana. Its Executive Management Team includes third generation cemetery owners with more than 100 years of experience. IMG’s goal is to provide extraordinary service and care to the families.
Due to its ever increasing customer base, IMG was finding it difficult to manage its daily operations using Sugar Community Edition (CE). In order to get a comprehensive view of its customers and to provide excellent customer service, it realized the need to augment the functionality of its CRM to make it more robust that would serve as a single data entry point for all information related to clients.
- The website of IMG was integrated with Sugar so leads could be automatically created in the CRM system if a prospect filled a form on the website.
- The theme of Sugar was customized to give it a vibrant look which employees could relate to
- Twilio was integrated with Sugar so calls could be made to customers from with the CRM by simply clicking the click to call button. SMS alert feature was added. Whenever a contact was assigned to a user, an SMS(Via Twilio integration) notification was sent to that user.
- Google Maps was integrated to visualize all Leads, Contacts and Accounts on Google Maps in different colors.
- DocuSign integration was done to upload and send multiple documents and PDFs to your customers and track their status.
- Calendar module was customized to keep track of all the calls, meetings, tasks and reminders and follow ups with the customers.
- Zucker Reports was installed to enhance the reporting capabilities of Sugar.
Rolustech is a SugarCRM Certified Developer & Partner Firm. We have helped more than 600 firms with various SugarCRM Customization, migrations and integrations. Contact us today for your FREE Consultation Session. We will be happy to assist you!