Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software has had a profound impact on the retail industry, helping retailers to improve customer retention. CRM serves as an all-encompassing platform that empowers retailers to engage with customers on a more personal level.
SugarCRM is one such CRM loved by retailers worldwide since it is affordable, scalable and highly customizable. With every retailer having unique needs, Sugar can be customized to fit the exact business requirements of every retail business. Over the past decade, we have worked with various retail enterprises and assisted them in developing a customized CRM solution for their organization.
Let’s take a look at a few case studies:
Refractiv specializes in delivering the best of breed cloud, web and mobile solutions to online businesses to drive innovation and growth. It is a Google Cloud and Education Partner that offers advice on technologies, applications, and integrations with other systems for completely connected solutions.
In 2014, Refractiv approached Rolustech to develop an iPad app for a leading international fashion house based in the United Kingdom that specialized in women’s clothing. The sales team needed access to the product catalog while they were on the move, visiting different retailers. Moreover, the company had international expansion plans and envisioned foreign clients placing their orders through a mobile app on their phones.
The app, once fully built and functional had the following salient features:
- An image library was created which users could access to seek inspiration from and view all the available collection of clothes including price, size, color, etc.
- Customers could shop directly through the app. After selecting the desired product, the order could be placed online. The payment was done once the product was safely delivered.
- An order could be placed even if the customer had no access to the internet. Once online, the data would automatically sync and update the company’s system.
- Automated multi-currency and multi-language options were integrated to facilitate customers from different countries.
2. Audio Geer
Audio Geer, an independent manufacturer’s rep firm based in California, brings over 14 years of experience to the Professional Audio, Musical Instrument, Broadcast, Audio/Visual, Live Sound and Sound Contracting markets.
Audio Geer used to buy equipment from ten to twelve manufacturers and sell it to its clients. The employees were using excel sheets to manage all the interactions with the manufacturers and the clients and had no prior experience of using a CRM. As their client base expanded, excel sheets couldn’t handle the burgeoning operations and Audio Geer approached Rolustech for advice regarding how CRM could automate their business processes.
- Our CRM experts set up Sugar so Audio Geer could have all the relevant information about the manufacturers and the clients in a single, centralized database.
- From the client’s name to their website, from their billing address to their shipping address, every single detail could be viewed without any hassle.
- All the orders and quotes requested by a client could now be easily seen along with the details of the manufacturer from whom the equipment was bought.
- The company had set its own targets in terms of the revenue that it expected to generate from each manufacturer in a particular fiscal year. It could now evaluate its performance by comparing the revenue earned in the current and the past fiscal year.
- Documents sent to clients such as promotions and discounts could be easily viewed and stored as PDFs.
- The sales team could easily view the salesperson to whom a particular company had been assigned.
- Various payment options were included for the convenience of the clients.
- All the information such as sales history, product listings, accounts’ terms and conditions etc was made to sync with Sugar by running the ‘nightly job’ function.
Retailers need to come up with new ways to attract and retain customers. This is where you can leverage the benefits of CRM for Retail and gain a competitive advantage. A successful CRM deployment with the right customization and integrations will go a long way in forming extraordinary customer relationships. If you are still unsure whether you should give CRM software a shot, give us a call and we will schedule a FREE Business Analysis Session to figure out your business needs.
You May Also Like
Manage EV Charging On-the-go with our Mobile App For Electric Car Owners
Improve Employee Performance with SugarCRM Gamification
Why Integrating Quickbooks To Your Magento Website Is Necessary For Your Online Business?
Why Salesforce Commerce Cloud Is Necessary for All Your Online Business Needs?