Indiana Memorial Group (IMG) owns and operates 10 cemeteries and 2 funeral homes throughout Indiana. Its Executive Management Team includes third generation cemetery owners with more than 100 years of experience. IMG’s goal is to provide extraordinary service and care to the families.
Due to its ever increasing customer base, IMG was finding it difficult to manage its daily operations using Sugar Community Edition (CE). In order to get a comprehensive view of its customers and to provide excellent customer service, it realized the need to augment the functionality of its CRM to make it more robust that would serve as a single data entry point for all information related to clients.
IMG approached Rolustech to get its Sugar customized which could serve as an all encompassing tool to handle its business processes. After conducting multiple sessions to chart out their exact needs, our team embarked on a journey to build a customized Sugar solution.
- The website of IMG was integrated with Sugar so leads could be automatically created in the CRM system if a prospect filled a form on the website.
- The theme of Sugar was customized to give it a vibrant look which employees could relate to.
- Twilio was integrated with Sugar so calls could be made to customers from with the CRM by simply clicking the click to call button. SMS alert feature was added. Whenever a contact was assigned to a user, an SMS(Via Twilio integration) notification was sent to that user. Furthermore, a phone check field customization was done to ensure that at least one number is saved in the CRM against each lead or client.
- Google Maps was integrated to visualize all Leads, Contacts and Accounts on Google Maps in different colors. Clicking on any pin on the map shows preliminary information about the contact stored inside Sugar.
- DocuSign integration was done to upload and send multiple documents and PDFs to your customers and track their status. The need to physically send documents and get them signed and returned was completely eliminated.
- Calendar module was customized to keep track of all the calls, meetings, tasks and reminders and follow ups with the customers.
- Zucker Reports was installed to enhance the reporting capabilities of Sugar
All the integrations and customizations were carried out seamlessly by our CRM experts as per the requirements put forth by IMG. The journey was kept as simple as it could be. Due to the open source nature of Sugar CE, a tailored solution was built which enabled IMG to handle all its business operations swiftly and smoothly. Customers could be easily contacted through call or SMS through twilio. Document processing was made more efficient through DocuSign integration . Reporting functionality was added so IMG could assess the performance of its employees as well as the organization. All in all, IMG was equipped with a unified platform that made employees more productive and business operations more efficient.