RT GSync – New SuiteCRM Release
- Synchronization of Events from Google to SuiteCRM and SuiteCRM to Google.
- Documents related to a record are synced to respective Google Drive Folder.
- How it Works:
- A document related to an Account e.g. Honda will sync to Google and will be placed in the directory (SugarCRM/Accounts/Honda)
- A document placed in the SugarCRM/Leads/Toyota will be synced to SugarCRM and will attach to a Lead named Toyota (a new lead will be created in case)
- Known issues:
- Locations of Event don’t Sync from SuiteCRM to Google and Google to SuiteCRM.
- Tasks are not syncing.
- Special Instructions:
- It is a good idea to perform Repair and Rebuild after installation (not required)
- Try not to change the description of SugarCRM directories in Google Drive, if editing is necessary, try to append it at the end
- Compatible with SuiteCRM 7.11.5