RT GSync now supports SuiteCRM 7.11.8
- Allow users to update the Last Sync Date for Calendar, Contacts, Drive, and Tasks in the RT Gsync Preferences page.
- Synchronization of Meetings/Calls from Google Calendar and SuiteCRM in batches to optimize scheduler job time.
- Bugs Resolved:
- The calendar doesn’t sync more than 2500 events.
- Redirects to Google Authentication even User is not in allowed Gsync Users.
- After authentication from Google, it lands to the error page even if Google credentials are saved successfully.
- The document doesn’t get unlinked in Google Drive if it is unlinked in SuiteCRM.
- Known Issues:
- Locations of Events don’t Sync from SuiteCRM to Google and Google to SuiteCRM.
- Tasks are not syncing for SuiteCRM 7.10.* and below.
- If Accounts/Contact/Opportunity/Cases name is updated in SuiteCRM, it doesn’t get updated in the drive folder.