Our Integrated Services Include:
- Developing EHR and EMR integrations with specific partner tools.
- EHR data conversion to the Health Cloud Data model
- Returning Salesforce data to an EHR
- Using EHR data to streamline your workflows
Benefits of Salesforce and EHR Integration
Users can see the availability of physicians, make appointments, and fill out the relevant registration form
Patient addresses are synced with your EHR to ensure that your messages get to the right people
Using Salesforce’s automated provider record updates, you can keep your provider credentials up to date
Keep track of referrals to ensure your patient receives the care they require
Clinical Exchange of data
Identify clinically high-risk patients and monitor the effectiveness of care management initiatives.
Patients are given knowledge materials and follow-up material to ensure that they follow best practice standards and recover quickly and safely after a procedure
Integrate Salesforce with any Electronic Health Record System
- Athena Health:Athenahealth Inc. is a provider of cloud-based practice management, point-of-care mobile apps, and electronic health record (EHR) systems for small and medium-sized hospitals
- Athenahealth Integration with salesforce :Athenahealth and Salesforce, allow you to securely connect to and access your data through APIS. You can now maintain all patient’s records from their demographic history to their post-discharge condition in one single platform and that is possible through athenahealth and salesforce integration.
Epic care: The world’s most popular agency management system, Applied Epic, was created to enable insurance agencies to handle P&C and benefits in a single platform.
Epic care integration with Salesforce: While Epic is a fantastic platform for agency management, many agencies also use Salesforce to manage prospects, sales, renewals, and other aspects of their business. With an Applied Epic Salesforce Integration, you can get the most out of both platforms while maintaining data consistency and streamlining internal operations.
It is an electronic health cloud system that can handle practice management, medical billing and also maintains medical records.
Dr. Chrono’s integration with Salesforce
Integration of Dr. Chrono with salesforce makes the patient’s experience better. Doctors have a complete medical history and are familiar with the set of conditions. Using APIs, your ehr system can be integrated with salesforce that grants you access to patients’ medical records.
Why Choose Us?
Our team of Certified Salesforce Consultants includes Software Engineers, Technical Architects, Business Analysts, Project Managers, Quality Assurance Engineers, and Certified Developers. that ensures our clients are utilizing the complete potential of Salesforce by providing them tailored-made solutions. Rolustech has been working with Salesforce and similar technologies for many years. Many of our consultants have worked in the healthcare industry and understand what it’s like to be in your position.
How can we help you?
- US +1 415 800 4489
- UK +44(0)207-993-8524
- PK +92(0)423-640-7166
Looking For a Job?
- Apply at