Breath Easy With Our Dedicated Salesforce Support
We want to make sure there are no bumps on the road once you’re on the Salesforce platform. Back-end processes are complicated and can be quite frustrating, considering not everyone has the technical finesse to find their way through them. Focus your attention on your business and leave managing and serving customers to us. Our team at Rolustech consists of
- Project Managers
- Technical Architects
- Salesforce Consultants
- Salesforce Administrators
- Salesforce Developers
- Business Analysts
- Salesforce Support
Being a certified Salesforce Partner and Consultant with 10 years worth of experience in the industry, we put our extensive knowledge and expertise to the task in all the Salesforce implementations, customization, integrations and support services we offer. Familiar with both Salesforce Lightning and Classic, we understand common challenges and queries faced on the Salesforce platform and design solutions that take care of all your needs. Whether you need technical assistance with some bug identification or a new feature implementation, we’re here 24/7 to help you out with any issues regarding any Salesforce version. Sit back and let us help steer you towards your ultimate goal.
Our Support Services
- Email support
- Expert’s consultancy and advice
- Salesforce Training
- Salesforce Upgrades
- Tailored analysis
Take advantage of our vast experience and get all the help you need about the Salesforce ecosystem. Find all the ins and outs with our guided walkthroughs and get a complete look at what you’re getting. Whether you’re a small business or an enterprise, we’ll help you reap the most out of your product and enrich your experience. Get assistance with Salesforce basics and Salesforce Cloud Apps to set yourself up perfectly for what’s in store.
Our Salesforce Demo Services are absolutely free and cover the following:
Get in touch today for a free Salesforce demo!
Here’s Why You Should Work With Us!
- Quick Response Time
- Expert Knowledge
- Tailored Solutions
Rolustech provides a single point of contact to manage all aspects of your CRM, and we offer several packages of support so that you never end up paying more than you actually need. Over the years, we have achieved widespread recognition in the Salesforce Community due to our competence and technical prowess.
Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to us and we strive for it unrelentingly. Send us your Support requests and our Salesforce Consultants will take it from there and solve all your support issues. As a Certified Salesforce Partner firm, we guarantee an excellent and timely approach to all your queries.
Q. Which Salesforce Cloud edition is right for my business?
The Salesforce Edition you choose to go with depends largely on your specific requirements. Here’s a brief overview of what you can expect to get from each edition:
- Salesforce Lightning Essentials: Out-of-the-box CRM for up to 5 users starts at $25/user/month. Also includes access to Trailhead, Einstein, and the Salesforce AppExchange
- Salesforce Lightning Professional: Essentials + Unlimited users, marketing campaign management, contracts, and order along with accurate sales forecasts and customizable dashboards. $75/user/month
- Salesforce Lightning Enterprise: Professional + Workflow automation, deeper customization, expansive integrations and more. Starts at $150/user/month
- Salesforce Lightning Unlimited: Enterprise + unlimited online training, over 100 admin services, and 24/7 toll-free support. Starts at $300/user/month
Q. What resources can I use to learn more about Salesforce?
Salesforce has a number of different resources to help users get the most out of their Salesforce platform.
- A marketplace for numerous third-party Salesforce applications
- Partner Community: Interact with Salesforce Partners, Experts to learn and discover more
Q. What support services can I avail through Salesforce Support?
With Salesforce Support, you can avail support services Email and have our Business Analysts provide consultancy.