As technology becomes more and more mobile, businesses are discovering that the best way of engaging with customers is by making CRM more accessible. According to Statista, mobile traffic is growing so fast that in some countries, such as the USA and India, it has already surpassed all desktop traffic. Therefore, it is not wrong to say that mobile CRM is readily changing the face of business for us.
As mobile adoption is on the rise, having a mobile CRM is no longer an option for businesses. In fact, it has become a real necessity.Mobile CRM will enable you to take advantage of the organization, efficiency, and accessibility of a viable CRM tool while you are on the move. From activity logging to timely updates, it will empower your employees with multi-device support to conduct business in a more efficient manner.
With the help of Sugar Mobile app, all customer data and information can be accessed from anywhere within no time. Sales and marketing team can easily access customer data and information through a CRM mobile app or through a web-based browser with cloud CRM. Here’s a list of benefits that you can avail with mobile CRM:
- Build long term competitive advantage through effective and responsive customer engagement.
- Consistent experience across mobile and desktop drives higher user adoption and time-to-value.
- Integrate social media to stay up-to-date with the customers’ interaction and activity.
- Ensure that everyone has up-to-date data which they need to do their jobs.
- Keep your team as productive on the field as they are in the office.
- Extend existing effective business processes to your mobile teams.
As a result of these benefits, businesses are able to forge richer, deeper and more positive relationships with their customers and prospects. Employees can also monitor conversations, respond to comments, and react to customer preferences in real-time. Not only does a mobile CRM give valuable insights into customers, but it also plays a significant factor in advancing business goals and targets – hence, bringing more value to the business.
Has your company implemented a mobile CRM? If not, then what are you waiting for. Hurry up, because the world is already on the go.