Emails form the backbone of communication in today’s world. Most companies struggle to stay on top of their emails. Most have accounts on multiple platforms and moving between different platforms is a painful task. Managing contacts, responding to clients, and organizing email campaigns becomes an exceptionally tedious and cumbersome process with a high margin of error.
What if we told you that you no longer have to worry about your emails? You are probably curious about what we mean by it. Well, you can solve all your emailing woes by synchronizing your email platform with the CRM of your choice. In this blog, we will discuss what this means in the context of Salesforce.
Email platform synchronization with SalesforceCRM can happen through three main ways. Let’s look at each of these ways in detail. You can then choose the method that suits your needs best.
Salesforce Inbox: Unified Platform for All Email Interactions
Salesforce Inbox is an excellent way to manage your emails. You can sync the popular emailing platforms with your Salesforce Inbox. This way you do not have to constantly move between different channels and platforms. Salesforce Inbox can be integrated into Salesforce CRM or any other CRM of your choice.
Here is how you will benefit from Salesforce Inbox:
- Increased email efficiency with Salesforce Inbox is a major benefit. You will not only be able to track emails but also take other crucial steps. For example, you can add shortcuts and insert availability. This eliminates time delays due to the cross-departmental coordination that was previously required.
- You can sync your email activity right into your email. In addition to synchronizing data, Salesforce Inbox is a useful tool to manage shared calendars and meetings.
- Since Salesforce Inbox is linked to other modules in your CRM, you can use it to close deals right from your email inbox!
- You can use Salesforce Inbox to work on the go. The application is available on mobile and can be utilized to manage both your emails and other workflows.
If you do not want to get Salesforce Inbox then you can integrate your Salesforce with different emailing platforms. Let’s discuss what you can gain from it.
Salesforce Customization and Configuration Services
Integrations with Email Platforms like Gmail & Outlook
Email Platform integration is one of the easiest ways to manage your emails from within your Salesforce. The two integrations we will discuss today are Gmail and Outlook. Both are widely used platforms. Salesforce integrations can be performed depending on what you want. Let’s look at what you will gain from these two integrations:
- You can view and see your emails within your Salesforce and vice versa. For example, you pull out important information from your Salesforce through your email.
- It is easy to create new Salesforce records, contacts, and lists from within your emailing platform.
- You can forward email messages as well as the schedule of your non-recurring meetings in your email with your contacts in Salesforce.
- You can search for a Salesforce record from within your emailing platforms like Gmail and Outlook. Records can also be searched using custom objects.
Together these features will greatly facilitate your team especially your sales reps.
Salesforce Pardot: Execute Excellent Email Marketing
Salesforce Pardot is a marketing automation tool introduced by Salesforce. It can be integrated with different email platforms like outlook, yahoo, Gmail among others. The benefits of using Pardot are, however, more extensive. While you use the platform to manage your contacts and streamline the emailing process, the real strength of the platform lies in the unparalleled marketing options offered by it especially in terms of Salesforce Pardot email marketing.
Let’s look at some of the benefits you can leverage from Salesforce Pardot when it comes to email marketing.
- Pardot takes client database segmentation to a whole new level. You can build advanced segments by adding multiple tags to your clients. Sending personalized emails is not tricky anymore.
- With Pardot you can build emailing contact lists of up to 10,000 contacts.
- You can also track if the emails have been opened or not.
- It is also a useful tool for A/B testing for your potential email marketing campaigns.
The effectiveness of your email platform synchronization plan can be further increased by leveraging the features of Salesforce Einstein. It is an immensely AI integrated technology offered by Salesforce to increase the efficiency with which you manage your emails and email marketing. In addition to this, you can use Salesforce Social Studio to stay on top of your social media accounts. This will allow you to run dynamic marketing campaigns.
If you are interested in leveraging any of the options, we have discussed in the blog today, to synchronize your Salesforce with email platforms, reach out to us at Rolustech. Our team can also assist you with any of your other Salesforce needs!
Rolustech is a Certified Salesforce Partner and Consultant. We have helped numerous firms with Salesforce customization and integration. Get in touch for a FREE Business Analysis and hop on to Salesforce