Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Inhance Technologies specializes in transforming conventional plastics into high-performance materials. The company provides customized plastic solutions to various industries, such as automotive, construction, industrial, and healthcare to name a few across the United States.
Since Inhance Technologies had a nationwide presence with a highly diversified product portfolio, it realized the need of customizing its Sugar in order to have a centralized system through which it could conveniently manage its sales pipeline, accommodate diverse sales channels and generate custom reports for the senior management.
Constrained by its default SugarCRM, Inhance Technologies contacted Rolustech to determine the best course of action. After having multiple discovery sessions, our certified Sugar experts arrived at the conclusion to customize Sugar according to Inhance’s specific requirements.
- Custom SugarCRM theme developed to make the user interface more user-friendly and visually appealing.
- Quote module customized to generate quotes depending on the particular industry the prospective client operates in and to track him.
- Customized charts built to evaluate the income generated against a particular quote.
- Activity Report built for admin to run a single report on all activities in SugarCRM.
- Pipeline Report built to view each sales agent’s generated revenue over regular intervals.
- Kinamu Reports plugin installed and customized to allow for in-depth analysis of CRM data.
Having worked with clients from all kinds of industry verticals, be it healthcare, manufacturing, retail or others, our team of SugarCRM developers provided a tailored solution to Inhance Technologies comprising a comprehensive set of modules that gave it complete command over its analytics. It led to more accurate financial projections and reports. A customized solution was built which standardized processes, streamlined operations and delivered real business benefits.