Salesforce Einstein- A More Intelligent Future
By Sarah Meyers
Einstein was one of the greatest minds to have lived on this planet and Salesforce is the world’s number one Customer Relationship Management software. Just going by its name, Salesforce Einstein sounds awesome and revolutionary. But what is Salesforce Einstein and why has it created so much buzz in the market? Salesforce Einstein is artificial intelligence (AI) built into the core of the Salesforce Platform. Wait… What is artificial intelligence? If you don’t have an idea about what it is, then you probably haven’t watched the movie ‘Ex-Machina’ or ‘The Imitation Game’. To state it in simple words, AI is the science of making intelligent machines, especially intelligent computer programs. AI is the next big thing and will transform our daily lives.
Salesforce Einstein is the first comprehensive AI for CRM that will empower companies to be smarter and more predictive about their customers. The idea sounds incredible but you are probably wondering that it would require extensive training to learn how Salesforce Einstein works. Actually you don’t have to worry about anything. It’s already embedded in the Salesforce applications you already use. So let’s take a look at how this amazing technology will benefit your organization.
Salespeople can now focus on the most important leads and win more business:
- Predictive Lead Scoring: Assign scores to leads based on their likelihood to convert into deals with defined lead scores.
- Automated Activity Capture: Synces Salesforce with email and calendar to eliminate multiple data entries.
- Follow-Ups: With automatic reminders, salespeople do not have to worry about taking time out from their busy schedule to find out who hasn’t responded.
Marketing has become more complex than ever. Marketers need to send the right content to the right person at the right time.
- Predictive Content and Recommendations: By predicting the past behaviour of customers, recommend them the best product.
- Sentiment Insights: Analyze the tone and sentiment of conversations in over 10 languages.
- Spam Detection: Identify spam sites from across the universe.
- Automated Custom Classifiers: Classify data related to what customers are saying about your product into segments such as Product Mentions & Questions, Product Complaints & Praise, Intent to Purchase, Customer Service Request, and Legal & Compliance.
- Machine Discovered Segments (Krux): Analyze the attributes of gathered customer data & discover the most valuable audience to effectively target and personalize your marketing message.
The best business decisions come from the best data & insights.
- Smart Data Discovery: Obtain valuable and detailed insights from the huge volumes of data by examining all possible combinations in a dataset.
- Smart Data Prep: Receive automated recommendations to transform and enrich your data before deriving insights.
- Continuous Feedback Loop: Interact with your data in real-time.
Customer Service & Support
Never underestimate the power of the irate customer. When you serve the customer better, there’s always a return on your investment.
- Automated Case Escalation: Serve customers who require immediate help whose operations would get stalled if their issue is not resolved instantly.
- Related Questions and Articles: Enrich the customer experience by suggesting pages, articles & blogs tailored to the interests of every individual.
- Unanswered Questions: Rank the unanswered questions at the top to extract answers from the rest of the community members.
This was just a brief overview of Salesforce Einstein and some of its salient features. To dig deeper and learn more about this first of its kind product, click here.