Sugar University – Ensuring to provide you knowledge and success with SugarCRM
By Amer Wilson
Sugar Inc. is the world’s leading and evolving provider of open source CRM software. SugarCRM is always one step ahead, and is making it easier for everyone to get started and accustomed to Sugar, with the availability of a Sugar University. Sugar University is an educational resource for Sugar end-users and administrators. The site offers self-paced training, live training (instructor-led web-based learning sessions), private training, webinars and different Certifications among others.
Sugar University can be found at //university.sugarcrm.com.
Instructor-Led learning sessions provide live training class with expert Sugar Trainers.
- Seminars cover basics such as Getting Started, Administration and more.
- Workshops provide key product knowledge, best practices and proven tips and tricks on advanced topics.
- Office Hours are available for seminar and workshop participants to have their follow up questions answered.
Recently, they redesigned their interface and has become much easier to navigate and use.
Sugar University is mainly divided into five sections:
This section provides online training resources including quick video tutorials and self-guided e-Learning courses.
Covering training for the following kind of users:
- Getting Started with Sugar 7 for End Users
- Getting Started with Sugar 7 for Administrators
- Getting Started with Sugar 7 for Developers
(Note: Selected tutorials are also offered in Spanish)
Live training classes provided by expert Sugar University trainers. Free sample live training classes available on the site include:
- Sugar Administration Essentials
- Sugar Developer Essentials
Hot Topic Webinars
Register for 60-minute Sugar Webinars and engage directly with a SugarCRM trainer. The webinars cater to a range of audiences, from SugarCRM end users to implementation teams. Sample hot topic webinars include:
- How Sales Uses Sugar?
- What’s new in Sugar 7.6?
- How to Work with Revenue Line Items
- How to Incorporate Process Author Email Templates and Business Rules
Work up a curriculum tailored to your team’s needs and get on-site training from SugarCRM training experts.
Get SugarCRM certified in the following courses:
- Certified Sugar Administration Specialist
- Certified Sugar Developer Specialist
- Certified Sugar Sales Specialist( Available only for SugarCRM Channel Partners)